Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Engagement

I decided to create a blog after having several people encourage me to do so. I think now is as good of a time as any since everything in my life is about to change. I'll start off with the details from by far the most exciting night of my life :)

January 13, 2011

Andy asked me to go to dinner. He said that he had made reservations at Macaroni Grill for 7:30. This is slightly out of the ordinary for him but I didn't think anything of it because I thought this was just a farewell dinner before he headed back to school. We arrived at Macaroni Grill and were seated in the back corner secluded from everyone else. There were flowers on table but I still just thought Andy was being super sweet. About half way through dinner Andy told me that he had something he wanted me to read. He pulled off the paper on the top of the table that the waitress had written on and underneath he had written a note to me. He wrote about our journey this far as a couple, and how excited he is for our future together. At the end of the note he wrote about how there was one question over the past 7 years of dating that he has never been able to ask. Then he got down on his knee and asked me to marry him.




No comments:

Post a Comment