10. It is fun living with my Best Friend
9. I like Cooking, Cleaning, and doing other "wifely" tasks
8. I take great joy in having a color coordinated calendar
7. Laundry triples (yes! triples)
6. Everyone loves to ask you "How is married life?"
5. It didn't take me long to realize how incredibly self centered I am
4. There is more than one way to do things ... and my way is not always right. Yes it is ok to put the laundry detergent in before putting the clothes in or hanging t-shirts instead of folding them
3. It is HARD to get used to having a new last name
2. Being married doesn't make you feel older. In my head I am still 16 years old
1. Marriage truly is a reflection of our relationship with Christ
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Our wedding day was such a special day. It was so full of fun and excitement. I was looking back through pictures the other day and couldn't help but to smile at all the memories. This post is called "when it rains it pours" because it literally POURED :)! The boys found something fun to do to pass the time ... they had a nerf gun fight (i wouldn't have expected anything less). But no worries the rain stopped just in time for the ceremony. My favorite part of the day was walking down with my dad. I had my 2 favorite men in the world right with me. I loved having my dad next to me, and maintaining direct eye contact with Andy. It was such a special moment, and I will never forget that feeling. The Lord truly blessed our special day. Needless to say it was a fun journey to becoming a Fennell.