Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 things I have learned through marriage

10. It is fun living with my Best Friend
9. I like Cooking, Cleaning, and doing other "wifely" tasks
8. I take great joy in having a color coordinated calendar
7. Laundry triples (yes! triples)
6.  Everyone loves to ask you "How is married life?"
5. It didn't take me long to realize how incredibly self centered I am
4. There is more than one way to do things ... and my way is not always right. Yes it is ok to put the laundry detergent in before putting the clothes in or hanging t-shirts instead of folding them
3. It is HARD to get used to having a new last name
2. Being married doesn't make you feel older. In my head I am still 16 years old
1. Marriage truly is a reflection of our relationship with Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment