Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chicken: 1, Beef: 0

Did you know that the Cow Campaign started in 1995? I did. You want to know why? Because I eat, sleep, and breathe Chick-fil-A. But I love it y'all. I think this job was specifically designed for me :)! I get to be a part of the community day in and day out.
I recently went to the STEM academy to host a nugget eating contest. It was to raise money for local organizations around the school. It was a blast!
The cow and I attended "A Walk in the Park 5k" to raise money to build a drinking well in Africa. Pretty cool stuff!

 
The best part of my job is that I get to do it alongside my best friend. Do we work together day in and day out? No. But we see each other in passing, and we work with the same people. We love being able to invest in the lives of all the people we work with. We have been so blessed to work for such a wonderful company.
 
 
I recently went on a Marketing Retreat to Asheville. It was amazing. I learned a lot, and enjoyed being in this beautiful city. I mean look at the view from our house! Does it get any better? Did I really get paid to be here?
 
Next week I am going to Corporate. Atlanta here I come! I am going to a 4 day training on Marketing. I am excited to see Home Office, and hey maybe I will even get to meet one of the Cathy's?!? Ok that might be a little wishful thinking.
 
“Nearly every moment of every day we have the opportunity to give something to someone else – our time, our love, our resources. I have always found more joy in giving when I did not expect anything in return.” -S. Truett Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment