Monday, December 16, 2013

Tis the Season

Today is December 16th. I am not really sure what happened to December. Seriously though. I ate Thanksgiving (twice. Thank you Fennell's and Troutman's) and fell asleep and woke up and BAM it is December 16th! That means Christmas is in 8 days. 8 days People. So Where did December go you might ask?
Andy and I have been with these munchkins some. They are a pretty fun crowd! They are so full of life and energy.  
December means time for Holiday traditions! One of our traditions is to decorate a Gingerbread House. We cheat and hot glue the house together (shhh don't tell).
Another tradition that we have started that I LOVE is to get an ornament from everywhere we travel together. One day we will have a tree full of memories (hopefully ... or atleast a tree full of 100's of Hilton Head Island ornaments).
Oh and Christmas Cards. Who doesn't love Christmas Cards. I am not going to lie ... I get really excited to go to the mailbox everyday.
 
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment