Saturday, July 13, 2013

July

Sorry for the blogging absence. I have been trying to get the hang of my new job. Let me fill you in on life. I left the law firm the end of June. They made me feel so loved ... and made it hard to leave.

For two weeks now I have been the "catering coordinator" for 3 Chick-fil-A stores in Knoxville. I love it! Every day looks a little bit different, and I very much so enjoy the variety. What a great company I have been given the opportunity to work for. 
Here are 3 of the prep ladies. I spend lots of time with these cheerful women. Only one can speak clear English ... but we all share lots of smiles :)

And the best part of my job is that I get to learn how to work for a company that my sweet husband loves and is passionate about. We kinda work together. Let me explain ... I work in 3 different stores, and sometimes I work from home. So I see Andy in passing when I am at the Homberg store. It is fun to see him in action. He is so good at what he does. I am thankful for his hard work and the passion the Lord has given him.
Here we are on our first Cow Appreciation Day. 
Until next time ... Eat More Chikin :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you. Love your life. And don't worry… I got the eat mor chikin thing covered!

    ReplyDelete