Tuesday, June 25, 2013

All things

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

I am constantly being reminded of how great our God is. Especially this past week and weekend.
Y'all. I have a new job. And I am really excited about it. This pretty little thing is now taking over my position at the law firm. She is going to do such a great job.
I got to see my sweet friend Laine on Friday! We met at 5:45 ...yes a.m. to walk just like old times. It was so refreshing to see her and catch up on life. What a treat! I am so thankful for her friendship.
I have great friends. This past weekend I sat and people watched in market square with this crew. Love them
And wiffle ball. Who doesn't love wiffle ball?! The annual wiffle ball banquet was on Sunday. Andy reverts back to being a 16 year old CHILD when this event rolls around every year. He played hours of wiffle ball, ate hot dogs, and set off fireworks. Yes. Fireworks. Thank you Widmers for not kicking him out of your house like you should have. When we got home from the banquet he looked at me and said, "Well I guess it is time to grow up and be an adult again." I'm thankful for this group of boys and the friendship they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment