Monday, August 12, 2013

Let me update you on life.
 
Sarah Hope and Matt's wedding day was just perfect. I feel so blessed to have been a part of it! Let me share some of it with you :)
 
Here she is getting her hair done. Beautiful.

 
The beautiful bride right after makeup.
 
The Happy Couple after saying "I DO"
 
Matt. You may kiss your bride! Aren't they just precious?
 
We had a blast dancing the night away
 
The Chick-fil-A Catering business has been booming! I have had so much fun in my new job. It is such a great fit for me. I love that each day is different, and that I can set my own schedule.


 
My new job has allowed Andy and I to spend a lot more time together. LOVE THIS! We had a lunch date day this past week and went to Tomato Head. I am thankful we get to see each other more, and have loved getting to do fun things throughout the week.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment