Friday, August 23, 2013

Well another beach vacation has come and gone. We went to Jekyll Island with the Fennell family. It was a quick trip, but well worth the drive!

 
We came home early because I got to celebrate this little bride :)
 
Here are all the Bearden Gals (minus Cass) at her Luncheon. It was at Apple Cake Tea Room. I loved getting to spend time with everyone and start the wedding festivities.

 

 
The rehearsal dinner was at Barleys. It was a pizza bar. What a great idea! It was such a fun night. I feel so blessed to have been a part of this very special night.
 
 
And then finally WEDDIG DAY! Here is the bride getting her makeup done
 
 
We love weddings!
 
And my wonderful husband who has been such a fun wedding date this summer. So thankful to call him my dance partner and friend.

 
So what else is new you might ask ... Well my car has been leaking oil. Yup. Oil. The idiots who changed my oil this past time didn't screw the cap back on. Did you know that Kitty Litter cleans up oil? Well atleast cats are good for one thing.
 
 
Trouty turned 52! Wohoo Happy Birthday Daddio

 
I get to decorate Chick-fil-A for special events. I love my job!

 
And drum roll please ... I cut my hair off today!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I cut off 12 inches. 12! It is so short yall. So short. But it will grow.
 
Thats all for now. Enjoy :)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment