Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankfulness

This is the season of thankfulness ... right?
8 days until Thanksgiving. I'm going to share 8 things I am thankful for. Soooo here goes nothin! I'm thankful for:

1. My Husband.
Yall he rocks! Seriously. I have always known he was great (even as an 8th grade brace face). But I am learning more and more each day how blessed I am to have such an amazing man. He loves and serves me well. Thankful for you Andy!


2. My family.
Look at them! How could I not love them! Thankful for my parents. And the example they have given me of what it looks like to have a marriage centered on Christ. Thankful for my sister and the mentor she has been to me!
3. My friends.
I have really great friends. Who are intentional and care for me like you would never believe. So thankful for great friends.


4. Our House.
We are getting so close to moving in! I'm thankful for all the willing hands who have worked so hard on helping us get it ready. I am thankful for the memories and laughter I know it will bring. I am thankful for a place to call home!
5. My Health.
So thankful for my health. Can't believe I ran a marathon this past year. Thankful for the ability to run, and the passion the Lord has given me for exercise. Just love it!
 6. Colbie...The Colbster...Little bit...Skitter Bug (Not sure how all these names came about).
I can't tell you how many times this dog has caused us to roll on the floor belly laughing. She is so funny, and yet so very sweet at the same time. So thankful for this 3 pound blessing!

 7. My job.
Yes I sit at a desk all day. Yes I answer phones all day. But so thankful for it :)
Thankful for being able to pay bills. Thankful for health insurance. Thankful for a place to do ministry.
8. Rest.
Sorry this was the only picture I could find :)
So thankful for days off. Saturday. Sunday. Love them. Thankful for a 5 day work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment