Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tis the season

I think it is safe to say we have been busy this Christmas season.
We have been to many Christmas parties ... and still have some ahead of us. This is the kind of busy I like though :)! We had the Chick-fil-a christmas party a couple weeks ago. We ate yummy food ...heard the chirstmas story... and played fun games! Andy was in one game where he had a string around his neck with a cotton ball on the end of it, and vaseline on his nose. He had to swing the string using only his neck to get the cotton ball to stick to his nose. Trust me. It was pretty funny. My office went to dinner this past Tuesday to celebrate all our hard work. We went to Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was delicious. For dessert we had something called a Chocolate Explosion! HEAVENLY! We have been busy buying and wrapping gifts too! As of yesterday we are totally finished. Ta Da!

Fun Fact: I love wrapping gifts ... and the way they look under the tree.

In other news ... My parents pool/house renovatoin is coming along. Getting closer! I can't wait until spring when I can enjoy this beauty.
And then some of the best news ever: I'M GOING TO ME AN AUNT! Meet Henley. Isn't she a cutie! Calli and Brett are going to pick her up mid January. I can't wait to meet her ... and Colbie can't wait either. Cousins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment