Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Weekend

What a fun Easter Weekend we had! I was off on good Friday which was AMAZING. I don't remember the last time I stayed in my pjs until noon ... but that is exactly what I did. I got all caught up on housework and errands, and had a great date night with my husband.
Saturday we spent time with our Amachi kids. We went over to their house and participated in the Easter Egg hunt they were having. Side note: They hid hard boiled eggs ... not the plastic ones with candy inside. Yes I was astonished.   

And Easter Sunday Andy and I ditched the fam and headed to the mountains. I can't think of a better place to celebrate our creator. We had so much fun. So thankful we took a day for our marriage and spent time together.



He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment