Friday, May 3, 2013

My current obsessions ...

1. Bumble and Bumble!
The man who cuts my hair introduced me to this product. LOVE it. I also use Bumble and Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner. It is amazing.
2. My Cross Bracelet.
My sister got me this for my Birthday. I really love it. Very sweet of her.
3. Orbit Gum DoublePak. Who doesn't love gum.
4. High Heels.
Yes. You read that right. High Heels. I know right? If you know me you know that I normally don't wear heels. But now I do all the time. I think it is my job mixed with grown up life. I don't really know. Maybe I just like feeling a little bit taller :)
5. YMCA.
I have had a membership for a couple months now. I really enjoy going. I mainly have a membership for the group fitness classes. Great place. I like what they stand for.
6. Sweet Potatoes.
I LOVE SWEET POTATOES! I do this new thing where I cut them up and put sugar, cinnamon, rosemary, salt and olive oil and bake them. Delicious.
7. Flowers.
But not just any flowers. These are flowers from our back yard :)
8. Lipton Tea.
If you haven't tried it ... do. It is yummy.
9. Army Wives.
I feel like I always have a show I am watching ... currently it is Army Wives. Girl Drama. Enough Said.
10. My Tervis Tumbler.
Love drinking water out of this thing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment