Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

I know what you are thinking. Brussel Sprouts. Ewww no thanks! Don't judge until you have tried this recipe. Andy and I have been trying atleast one "new" veggie every week. By "Andy and I" I mean Andy takes 2 bites washing them down with milk so he can't even taste them and I eat the rest of the veggies. I normally buy something that catches my eye at the grocery and then get on pinterest and find a way to cook it! So are you brave enough to try them? I think YES!

Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
1/2 pound fresh brussel sprouts
1 T olive oil
1 T balsamic vinegar (or more)
Sea Salt

1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Peel off outer layer of brussel sprouts and cut them in half. (I also like to cut off the stem)
3. In a bowl mix brussel sprouts with other ingredients
4. Lay them in a single layer on cookie sheet or pyrex dish. Roast for 15 min, then flip them and roast on other side for 10-15 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment