Friday, May 31, 2013

Marriage

Two of my best friends are getting married. I get to stand beside them on their wedding day! I am so excited for them :) I think I am so excited because I know what they have to look forward to ... or atleast in the first two years. (HOLY COW have I really already been married almost two year?!?!?!? Where does time go?)

Ladies ... Here are a couple things you have to look forward to!

-You will forever have a personal foot warmer and bug killer
-Your husband will be able to reach high things. It opened a whole new world for me. Or atleast a new kitchen cabinet.
-You will have someone to watch movies with and be lazy with
-FREE yard work. Who doesn't love letting someone else Mow the lawn

Ok so kinda joking kinda not. But marriage really is awesome. I mean you get to wake up next to your best friend every morning. What could be better?

Sarah Hope is getting married August 3, 2013.

Jenn is getting married August 17, 2013
I can't wait for all the wedding festivities to begin. YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment