Y'all. Cedar Springs Marraige Retreat this past weekend. So refreshing!
Bottom Line Michael Durso and Maria Durso are the bomb. They were our speakers. They have the neatest story! They pastor a church in NY called Christ Tabernacle.The Retreat started Saturday at 10:00am and ended Sunday at 11:00am. It was in a beautiful spot in the mountains and was full of rich teaching. I'm so glad we got to go.
On Saturday night they played a "Newlywed Game" before Session 3. Sure enough ... Andy and I were selected out of 84 people. 4 couples total participated in the game. It wasn't easy questions we would have known like what size shoe does he wear? Or what food does he eat the most? They were odd questions. The boys went out of the room first, and the girls were asked to write down answers to questions. The girl questions were:
1. What is the strangest gift your husband has ever gotten you?
2. Who Kissed Who First?
3. If your husband died and came back as a dog ... What kind of dog would he be?
The boy questions were:
1. If you had to change one thing about your husband what would it be?
2. If your husband were a candy bar what would he be?
3. What first attracted you to your mate?
WE WON! And got a free night :)
All in all a great weekend!