Thursday, January 10, 2013

"My Pleasure"

I can't tell you how many times I have heard the words "My Pleasure" over the past 8 months. Andy has said these two words at home and work since he started his career with Chick-fil-a. He has learned a lot about service, and how to better serve the customer. One thing that the Homberg Chick-fil-A is going to start doing is Backstage Tours. I had the privilege of going on the first backstage tour. Aka I was Andy's Guinea Pig.  Here is my sweet husband ... the tour guide himself ...
It was really fun! I learned about the history of Chick-fil-A, and was able to see the back of the kitchen and how everything is run on a daily basis. I have never realized how much work goes into one chicken sandwhich. One thing I noticed (that didn't really surprise me) was how clean everything in the back was! All the food was fresh, and carefully prepared. They have special gloves and color codes for handling raw chicken, and they change gloves and wash hands ALLL the time. We ended the tour at the front counter and everyone got FREE ICE CREAM! I think it is safe to say I was pleased with my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment