Monday, August 13, 2012

Make it Matter Monday!

Greetings fellow bloggers! Happy Monday. I would like to share with you something my dear grandparents challenged me to do a couple years ago. As part of a gift one time they gave me money to use on someone else. They said they wanted to start a chain reaction of Random Acts of Kindness. I have started taking every Monday and trying to do atleast one random act of kindness. Most things come naturally and you probably already do but ... I would like to challenge everyone else to do one random act of kindness today! Here are some ideas:

-Write a letter to someone who made a difference in your life
-Return a shopping cart
-Pay the tab for the person behind you
-Hold the door open for someone
-Bring flowers to someone
-Offer someone a piece of gum
-Help someone move
-Leave change in a vending machine
-Send someone a care package

So go out there and start the chain reaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment