Monday, August 27, 2012

Our weekend ...

This weekend was very eventful. Friday night some friends and I went to Chick-fil-a to visit Andy at work. I don't think I will ever get sick of their food. It was fun to spend time with friends ... and I always love watching Andy in action. He loves what he does. It is so evident from watching him that he LOVES his job. He always has a big grin on his face, and he never gets sick of saying "My pleasure" or "Can I refresh your beverage?" I'm so grateful for all his hard work, and I respect him for pursuing what he feels the Lord is calling him to do. Gooooo Andy. Eat More Chikin.

Saturday I had the opportunity to walk with one of my very best friends, Sarah Hope. She is getting hitched August 3, 2013. It was fun to hear all about wedding plans! I am very excited for this season in her life. After walking I dedicated the entire day to laying in the sun. I have decided that this is my spiritual gift. I am Grrrreat at laying in the sun :). Saturday night my family played putt-putt and got ice cream. It was so much fun! I love spending time with them. Andy won ... but I got first place out of the girls!
Sunday morning we had pancakes as usual. I woke up Andy to breakfast in bed! He would be mortified if he knew I took this picture and/or that it is on my blog. This is what he looks like in the morning. Girls ... try not to lust after him ok? I know he is a hottie.
After church on Sunday we went to the lake. It was a much needed day away form reality. We anchored the boat and floated in the water all afternoon. Colbie even got in the water with us! You wouldn't think it but she is a really good swimmer. Part dog. Part fish.
Well that's all I've got! It is a great day to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment