Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Current Obsessions

I have come to terms with the fact that I go through periods of time where I get really obsessed with something :). Some of my obsessions last for a really long time (such as oatmeal) and others come and go. I thought I would share some of the things I looooove right now ...

1. The newspaper.
This is new for me. In the past I haven't really kept up with current events ... by haven't really I mean NEVER. Now because of my job I read the newspaper daily. Fox News is also constantly playing in the office I work in, so I am really "in the know" on what is going on around the world. Robin you would be really proud. 
2. Chick-fil-a diet lemonade.
YUM! I love this stuff. It is addictive. I crave it pretty much on the daily.
3. OPI "Minnie" Collection.
I have always loved red nailpolish. It is very classic and classy. I recently got my toes done and picked this Minnie Red color. It is a bright red with a hint of shimmer in it. If you like reds try it out.  

4. Bare Minerals.
Need I say more? The name says it all. I love how natural and fresh it looks. It isn't caked on like alot of makeups, and it stays on all day.
5. White Iodine.
You could be familiar with White Iodine ... but you if you aren't I am about to enlighten you! It is a toxic substance that is only sold in drug stores. My great-grandmother got my entire family hooked on this stuff. Put it on any bump/blemish/pimple and it will be gone in a matter of days! Warning: It smells really strong and it turns your skin yellow. I usually put it on at night and wash it off in the morning.
6. Tory Burch Shoes.
Obsessed with the shoe. Not the price.

7. Trader Joe's.
Or TJ's as I like to call it. Obsession doesn't do justice for how I feel about this new grocery store in Knoxville. They have great prices and really fresh produce.

8. Fondue.
I love Fondue! Andy and I do it atleast twice a month. It is just so great ... and easy. We usually do a red wine based broth and cook beef, chicken, shrimp, mushrooms, potatoes, and broccoli.
9. Hair Ties.
If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet you should. These things are amazing. I can leave one in my hair all day and when I take my hair down it is perfectly straight.
10. Containers.
Yes containers. About a month ago I went to the container store in Nashville. This was very dangerous because I love to organize ... so I wanted to buy everything in the store. I got all different size containers to pack my lunch in. I have loved them. This picture is one of the smallest containers I got. Almost on the daily I pack it to the top full of nuts for my mid-morning snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment