Wednesday, September 5, 2012

If you knew me you would know that ...

1. I LOVE oatmeal. The old fashioned kind.
2. I am a mini version of my dad
3. Laying in the sun is one of my favorite things to do
4. I go to Chick-fil-a atleast 3 times a week. Chargrilled Chicken Sandwhich with no pickle pleaseeeee
5. I like to run. I ran a marathon once. But now I only run a couple times a week.
6. I am oober organized and have a color coded calendar. Andy is red. I am purple. Birthdays/Events are Green. Things we do together are Orange :). Yup.
7. I am a morning person. I love mornings. There are few things better than sitting drinking a cup of coffee, having a quiet time, and then watching the Today Show. Ahhhhh
8. I started dating Andy when I was 13 years old. He knows me better than anyone on this earth, and I am so blessed to have him as my husband.
9. I was a cheerleader. Looking back I had fun but I wish I would have done a more athletic sport (no offense to anyone who was/is a cheerleader).
10. Runaway Bride is my all time FAV movie! I have watched it atleast 25 times. Maggie Carpenter: "I am profoundly and irreversibly screwed up."
11. I like to Scrapbook. I have a scrapbook for every year of my life. Starting with 9th grade.
12. One time I cut my hair for locks of love and I looked like a boy. It was bad.
13. Froyo is my guilty pleasure.
14. I am a dog lover. All kinds. Big. Medium. Small. Extra Small.
15. I could spend my entire pay check at Jcrew if my husband would let me.
16. I have lived in Knoxville all my life.
17. I want to go to Italy. (side note ... Andy is part Italian. Cool right?!)
18. When I get cold my legs develop purple splotches
19. I like to invest in people. I am a people person
20. I know every word to Zippity Do Da. My dad and I used to sing it every morning on the way to school.

1 comment: