Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekends are so refreshing aren't they? This weekend was just wonderful!

Friday I celebrated the life of my dear friend Chelcie ... A couple friends went to Bravo to celebrate. Here is the beautiful birthday girl with the You are special plate.



Saturday Andy had to work. He wore his orange and white tie to show his support for the vols ...
Colbie wanted to be just like daddy. So she supported the vols too :)
I went downtown before the game started to participate in all the pregame festivities. I just love the energy that comes with football season. Orange and White everywhere!


Andy came right at gametime. We sat with my parents and enjoyed the game even though we couldn't pull out a win.


We spent Sunday relaxing and rejuvenating. We went to church and then Jason's Deli with friends. After lunch we went to the pool (even though it wasn't sunny). It was very relaxing to just sit and talk! Later in the afternoon I walked with my sister, and then Andy and I grilled out Salmon for dinner. After dinner we took Colbie to the dog park. She loved it, we loved it. It was a success. We were both pooped and decided it would be fun to rent a movie before bed. We got The Safe House from redbox. It was a great movie ... very action packed. If you haven't seen it you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment