Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Noise

"Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord."

I read this quote today as I was reading this daily devotional.
Andy and I were just talking about how much we having going on ... we have both felt like our last few weeks have gone by so fast! I find that when I am too busy I push out the things that matter most in life (like listening for my creators voice). This was a great reminder to be aware of getting caught up in the world, and all the noise that comes with it. Do you ever feel funny in the silence? Sometimes I do ... I wish I didn't. I am so used to having the TV or radio on that when it is silent I am oddly aware of it. So ... I challenge you to take time today and turn off all that noise. Who knows what you might hear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment